Welcome to ADVOCATE Case Management System
Designed by Advocates – for Advocates
Advocate is a responsive (phone, tablet, pc) web-based Case Management System designed and built for Advocates in CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates) / GAL (Guardian ad Litem) programs. It was originally commissioned by the Minnesota GAL program and is currently being used by over 350 GAL employee and volunteer advocates throughout the state.
The Advocate solution functions as a centralized repository for case records, timekeeping, and expense tracking activities, and is integrated with the district court system, allowing advocates to retrieve case and party information from the District Court case management system. The system is also automatically updated with hearing information, updating each Guardian on changes to hearing schedules.
Specific features include:
- Capture of child contacts, time, expense, mileage, hearing notes, etc.
- Supports Employees and Volunteers
- Integration with district court CMS for Case Data and hearing schedules
- Automatically Update Calendar Hearing Dates
- Track Child Contacts
- Alerts advocate to overdue items
- Hosted at Microsoft Azure Cloud
- On-Going Support Provided
- Social Media Capable
- Support for mobile devices
- Generates National CASA Surveys responses
- One-button generation & submission of expense reports
- Customizable Court Reports
- Aggregated statistics
- No Downloads Required
To visit the Integration Architects website, click HERE.